ICLOPS has core competency in data capture. For 85% of physician practices we encounter, ICLOPS is able to capture a complete history of core data elements remotely, securely, and over the internet.from both billing systems and EMRs.
At ICLOPS, we integrate the data from multiple sources — physician systems, hospital, laboratory, and other third parties, identifying unique patients and blending history into unique patient records. Our analyses work across all practices to take advantage of electronic data to fulfill performance measurement.
- All patients and patient history are captured with coverages, procedure and diagnosis codes and dates.
- Historical data pre-populates the Registry so that no input of patients is required.
- Patients immediately populate measures when they are eligible according to pre-built criteria.
- Historical data serves as basis for integration of other clinical data.
- Physicians can verify diagnoses and patient status.