Flash makes it easy for small physician practices and medical groups to use a Registry to get the CMS PQRS bonus through Measure Groups reporting. Choose 20 or more patients and one of the diagnosis-based Measure Groups. Acting now for 2013 PQRS reporting will protect your income later, when Medicare initiates penalties for not participating. Directly enter patient data in the Measures Group you choose. It’s the quickest way to qualify for your Medicare bonus, if your specialty has an available CMS Measures Group.
Here's how it works:
- Follow the online instructions to enroll your practice and physicians and set them up for reporting. Now you have a Flash Registry!
- Once enrolled, you need 20 eligible patients to get started.
- Access your Flash Registry through our Client Login from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Enter patient data, which is routed through the ICLOPS engine.
- Information is validated and scored for Medicare.
- At reporting time, validate your practice information and data as "ready"` for ICLOPS to report to CMS.
Get a better perspective of your practice population AND qualify for your bonus from Medicare at the same time. That's a bonus all around.
To qualify for PQRS Submission, one of the following CMS groups must be selected:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Preventive Care
- Coronary Artery Bypass (CABG)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Perioperative Care
- Back Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Heart Failure (HF)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Ischemic Vascular Disease (IVD))
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Sleep Apnea
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Hypertension (HTN)
- Cardiovascular Prevention
20 eligible patient records must also be submitted. You need to have seen the patients between January and December of the calendar year. Eleven (11) of the 20 patients submitted must be Medicare Part B patients and all prompts or measures for each patient must be answered regardless of whether each measure was met.